- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup loosely packed basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Squash, eggplant, peppers
- Provolone cheese, cut into strips
Combine garlic, basil, chives and vinegar. Whisk in oil; stir in Parmesan, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
Cut squash and eggplant lengthwise in half; with the tip of a knife make slits in cut side. Cut peppers in large strips. In a zip-type bag combine vegetables and marinade; close and refrigerate two hours or up to one day.
Grill squash and eggplant over medium-high heat, cut side down first along with peppers. Turn and stuff pieces of Provolone in slits in vegetables and on top of peppers. Grill until vegetables are barely tender and cheese is melted. Serves 4 depending on vegetables.
|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|