This recipe was brought to you by A-Tex Dairy
- 2 packages ladyfingers or sliced angel food cake
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream
- 2 pounds large strawberries, hulled
- 9½ to 10 ounces strawberry glaze or Danish dessert
Layer bottom of 9”x13” pan with ladyfingers or angel food cake.
In a bowl beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. In another bowl whip the whipping cream on high speed until light and fluffy.
Gradually mix some of the whipped cream into the cream cheese to lighten it. Fold the cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream. Spread over the ladyfingers or angel food cake. Place strawberries (points up) on top. Spoon strawberry glaze or Danish dessert over the strawberries. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||0 min|