If you’ve recently been diagnosed with lactose intolerance, and you’re afraid you’ll have to say goodbye to your favorite ooey-gooey, creamy fave milk, as well as cheese and yogurt, rest assured!
There are plenty of ways you can enjoy dairy without worrying about an upset tummy. Read the basics about enjoying dairy with lactose intolerance here.
But if you just want recipes, stay right here! Here’s our top-10 list of low-lactose recipes.
- Garden Veggie Pizza
- Greek Yogurt Cheesecake with Pinon Nut Crust and Roasted Blackberries
- Italian Nachos
- J.R.’s Lasagna
- Roasted Vegetable Quesadillas
- Chile Rellenos with Charred Tomato Sauce
- Breakfast Fruit and Cheese Kabobs
- Ratatouille with Creamy Polenta
- French Onion Beef Sandwiches
- Black Bean Salsa Sliders
Find more on our lactose intolerance Pinterest board.