Who are you? What’s your purpose in life? What’s the perfect smoothie for you?
Find out the old-school way with a magazine-style quiz. Just jot down your answers to calculate your smoothie personality at the end!
Take the Quiz
What gets you out of bed in the morning?
- My alarm.
- I’ve got things to do and people to see!
- Sleep is boring. I’m ready for action.
- My dog has to go out.
You’re getting dressed. What favorite article of clothing do you reach for?
- Those cute new sandals.
- Yoga pants. Yes, I’ll be wearing them all day.
- Jogging sweats and my iPod.
- A scarf printed with quotes from my favorite book.
Time to work out. You’re going to be:
- Doing yoga
- Walking the dog
Miraculously, you discover a spare hour in your schedule. You decide to use it to:
- Read a beach novel out on the patio
- Organize your closet
- Shop for climbing gear online
- Sleep in
You’ve got a potluck lunch today. You show up with:
- Fruit salad
- Kale chips
- No-bake energy balls
At lunch, your friends are dishing about what foods they can’t live without. Your answer is:
It’s been a long day. What motivates you to keep going?
- Solving puzzles
- Making people happy
What are you cooking tonight?
- Whole foods
- Depends on how far I ran today
- Comfort food
You get home, and you’re attacked by ninjas! You:
- Die laughing before they can even get to you.
- Already have your own ninja squad waiting to defeat them.
- Fight the ninjas with your sweet martial arts skills.
- Talk the ninjas into binge-watching Gilmore Girls with you.
Wait, that ninja thing was just a dream. You:
- Wake up laughing.
- Turn over and go back to sleep.
- Use your phone to find martial arts lessons near you.
- Get up to drink some warm milk before going back to bed.
Calculate Your Results:
Mostly “A”s: The Vacationer (fruit-based)
When you can’t find the time to escape to an actual tropical island, you create a fruity little paradise in a glass. Aloha.
Mostly “B”s: The Lean Green (greens-based)
You’ve got efficient nutrition down to a science, blending so many super foods into a single glass, you feel like you can leap tall buildings in a single bound.
Mostly “C”s: The Marathoner (protein/refuel-based)
If food is fuel, your smoothies are high octane – keeping you powered through whatever life throws at you, whether it’s 26.2 miles or a car full of kids.
Mostly “D”s: The Chocoholic (chocolate-based)
Just because it’s healthy, doesn’t mean it can’t have chocolate – actually, in your book, chocolate is a vegetable. Own it.
Want to win a Ninja blender system so you can make that perfect smoothie ridiculously smooth? Enter to win here.