- 1½ cups cubed, cooked chicken
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package crescent rolls
- 1 (10¾-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 ounces (½ cup) sour cream
- 1 cup milk
Protein: 26 g
Carbohydrate: 38 g
Fiber: 0.9 g
Total Fat: 13 g
Saturated fat: 5 g
Cholesterol: 64 mg
Calcium: 16% of Daily Value
Sodium: 1558 mg
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray. In a bowl, combine chicken and 2 tablespoons cheese. Separate crescent rolls into triangles. Place about 3 tablespoons chicken mixture on wide end of each and roll up. Combine soup, sour cream, milk and ¼ cup cheese in saucepan. Heat until cheese melts.
Pour half of soup mixture into baking dish. Arrange crescent rolls over soup mixture. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and pour remaining soup over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake until bubbly, about 10 minutes.