- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch dip mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 head lettuce
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ pound bacon, crispy cooked and chopped
Protein: 19 g
Carbohydrate: 21 g
Fiber: 3 g
Total Fat: 34 g
Saturated fat: 23 g
Cholesterol: 50 mg
Calcium: 292% DV
Sodium: 730 mg
Mix dip mix with sour cream; set aside.
Chop lettuce into bite-size pieces and pour into a large glass serving dish. Layer cucumbers, onion and peas.
Pour on sour cream mixture; layer with cheese and top with bacon. Cover and refrigerate until serving.