“Dear burgers: You’re so barbe-cute.”
While a good cheeseburger is one of my family’s favorite summer entrees, the sky is the limit when it comes to firing up the grill.
Whether you’re planning regular backyard get-togethers with your “grill friends” – pun intended – or preparing an irresistible menu for the many summer holidays that call for outdoor grilling (Father’s Day is right around the corner!), we’ve pulled together some amazing recipes.
1. Grilled Veggie Cheese Board – Start the evening with this beautiful cheese board appetizer, featuring grilled garden vegetables and fresh cheeses.
2. Middle Eastern-Style Grilled Chicken Kabobs – Serve these yogurt-marinated chicken kabobs over rice with grilled vegetables or alongside a cucumber yogurt sauce.
3. The Perfect Filet With Steak Butter – Impress your guests and take your steak from good to great with this chef special.
4. Grilled Chicken With Herbed Ricotta – This chicken has a delicious creamy ricotta and parmesan cheese filling and is topped with a slice of Swiss.
5. Herb-Grilled Vegetables – For a side that is equally nutritious and delicious, pair these cheesy vegetables with any of your favorite grilled meats.
6. Grilled Mexican Street Corn – This easy-to-make chargrilled corn is topped with a creamy sauce and sprinkled with Cotija.
7. Grilled Mac-n-Cheese – A family-favorite comfort food made on the grill! This recipe is great as a stand-alone meal or served as a side to your favorite barbecue entrees.
8. Grilled Fruit With Vanilla Sauce – This sweet combination is the perfect dessert for a summer cookout.
Discover more #DairyAmazing recipes.