- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (24-ounce) jar traditional Italian sauce
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, undrained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepper to taste
- 9 dried lasagna noodles, about 1 pound
Brown ground meat until browned and no longer pink; drain. Add sauce and olives; heat to a simmer.
Combine ricotta, egg, ½ cup Parmesan, mozzarella, and pepper.
Spread a small amount of meat sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13" greased ovenproof dish. Layer ingredients as follows: 3 noodles, ½ of cheese mixture, 1/3 of meat sauce. Repeat with noodles, cheese and meat sauce. Top with remaining noodles and meat sauce.
Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil and bake in 350°F oven for 1 hour until hot and bubbling in center.
|Prep Time:||25 min|
|Cook Time:||60 min|
|Total Fat:||20 g|
|Saturated fat:||9 g|