Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. The day is filled with loved ones, turkey, stuffing (or dressing, depending on where you grew up) and my favorite thanksgiving treat, pie! In 2018, GE Appliances conducted a survey and asked Americans which holiday pie was their favorite. The results were overwhelming: Most of the country loves pumpkin pie!
Did you know pumpkin pie was first served in America in 1623 at the second Thanksgiving? That’s a lot of pumpkin pie over the years – and hopefully all with a generous dollop of whipped cream! In celebration of its longstanding goodness, we’ve created an Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Pie for you to try. Like pecan pie over pumpkin pie? Try our twist on pecan pie with these bite-sized Pecan Pie Truffles.
Not a fan of these pies or looking to discover a new recipe? We’ve picked out some of our favorite recipes for you to try this holiday season! If you make one of these be sure to share a photo with us on our Instagram or Facebook page. We know they are sure to be #DairyAmazing.
More Delicious Dessert Recipes
- Try one of my family’s favorite recipes: Chess Pie.
- Go beyond traditional and try this decadent Blueberry Brie “Pie.”
- Think outside of the pie pan with No-Cook Cocoa Berry Tarts.
- Dreaming of summer? Try this Coconut Cream Pie.
- Craving pumpkin but don’t want to make a full pie? Check out these Pumpkin Pie Squares with Cinnamon-Sugar Yogurt.
- Featuring only three dairy ingredients, Dairyman’s Delight will be a hit in your household.
- You can’t go wrong with chocolate and mint in this Creamy Chocolate Mint Chiffon Pie.
Need more sweet treat inspiration? Find more #DairyAmazing dessert recipes