- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup white sugar, plus 2 ½ tablespoons sugar (divided)
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin purée
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Beat cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl until fluffy and thoroughly combined.
Beat in pumpkin purée and pumpkin pie spice until combined.
In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add 2 ½ tablespoons sugar and continue whipping until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold whipped cream into pumpkin mixture. Pour pumpkin mixture into graham cracker crust. Cover pie with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Recipe provided by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||0 min|
|Total Fat:||20 g|