- ½ pound dried lasagna noodles
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (6-ounce) package sliced provolone cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Protein: 16 g
Carbohydrate: 22 g
Fiber: 3 g
Total Fat: 8 g
Saturated fat: 5 g
Cholesterol: 25 mg
Calcium: 121% DV
Sodium: 421 mg
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain and cool.
Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish. Layer half of lasagna noodles in the pan. Spread half of spaghetti sauce on top of noodles to cover. Layer half the cheeses on top of sauce and repeat with remaining ingredients starting with noodles, sauce, then cheeses. Bake in a 350°F oven 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.