- 12 corn tortillas, divided
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 (10¾-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10¾-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 (10-ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1½ cups shredded Colby or Mexican blend cheese
- Diced fresh tomatoes
Protein: 28 g
Carbohydrate: 36 g
Fiber: 5 g
Total Fat: 20 g
Saturated fat: 4 g
Cholesterol: 65 mg
Calcium: 30% DV
Sodium: 1066 mg
Tear corn tortillas in strips and use half to cover bottom of 9X13-inch baking dish.
Brown ground beef and onions. Drain and spread over tortilla strips.
In a saucepan, combine mushroom and chicken soups, milk, enchilada sauce and taco sauce. Heat to warm; spread half over ground beef. Add remaining tortillas, then remaining soup mixture. Top with cheese. Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly. Garnish with tomatoes.