Hot and Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can quartered artichokes, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) can chopped tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
Protein: 6 g
Carbohydrate: 6 g
Total Fat: 16 g
Sodium: 428 mg
Preheat oven to 350.
Beat the cream cheese at medium speed until creamy. Beat in the sour cream. Stir in ⅔ cup on the shredded cheddar, reserving the remaining ⅓ cup for sprinkling on the dip before baking.
Blend in the salt, garlic powder, and hot sauce (if using). Stir in the artichokes, chopped tomatoes and green chiles, and spinach, and stir well to combine.
Pour the mixture into a greased 2.5-quart baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes. Sprinkle on reserved cheddar cheese, and bake an additional 5 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately.
Recipe provided by Positively Splendid